GlossyBox July 2012

16:27

I'm jumping on the GlossyBox wagon.  Well I've actually been on it for a few months now and with each month have been meaning to blog, but just haven't got round to it.

My GlossyBox arrived at work last week, but I was on annual leave so the box was waiting for me on my desk, making my return to work slightly easier!!



Initially looking at the card I was a little underwhelmed, but after having a second look, I'm actually quite excited about this festival-themed box!



I think the headliner is the HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette.  I've got Bombshell, which is for blondes (not great as I'm brunette, but I'll work with it.)  You can use the palette in a whole variety of way - to fill in your eyebrows, as an eye shadow, highlighter and even eye liner!!  Exciting!

Next up is the Clynol Salon Exclusive Enrich Colour Shampoo.  Now, this is well timed as I've just spent a considerable amount of money having my hair coloured and am looking for a shampoo that will make the colour last as long as possible.  This shampoo promises that after 30 washes you'll still have 90% of the colour.  Quite a claim in my opinion.

Then there's the Monu Golden Glow.  I've never had a huge amount of success with fake bake, but always willing to try something once!!  And it doesn't smell of biscuits!!

The Jelly Pong Pong (cool name huh) Lip Frosting, initally looked a little to pink for me, but comes up really nicely on the lips and smells amazing!!  You can use it on your cheeks as well, but my personal opinion is that it's a little too heavy for blusher.  I have to say lip glosses have turned out to be my favourite glossy box products as I just pop them in my handbag and end up using them all the time.

Finally there's the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15.  Elizabeth Arden is amazing, but for me SPF15 is a little on the low side, but could definately be used in the cooler months.

To top it all off, there's a lovely bonus product of a selection of Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference products, cleanser, serum and SPF. 

Overall I'm pretty impressed with this box and looking forward to trying everything out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images