5 things that have made me happy this week (last week!)

09:11

OK, so week 2 of 5 things I'm grateful for any I'm already running late.  However, with a serious bout of the Monday blues, I'm determined to try and remember some of the good things that have happened last week to try and shake this off.

1. Spending quality and civilised time with my mum and sister in the form of going to the theatre.  OK, it was only the local theatre, and we went to see the Reduced Shakespeare Company, not exactly the most highbrow, but

2. Continuing with my adult education course, thoroughly enjoying it and making a new friend.

3. Pay day! - I know this is a bit materialistic and probably not in the spirit of this, but I have to say that after moving house and buying lots of new things, it's been a long time coming and was very welcomed.

4. Snuggling down under the blanket and enjoying some good tunes with the man friend.

5. Ditching the TV and having a long, indepth, worldly chat with my mum.  She's so awesome and I feel so lucky to have her.

After such a lovely weekend, I've already got a couple of things for this weeks 5 things, so here's to Monday getting better and having a good week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images