30 Day Shred - day 3 and 4

23:39

So now I'm really starting to feel a difference in my capability to do the routine.

I didn't do the routine in Friday as my legs still felt quite stiff, but in hindsight perhaps it would have actually loosened my muscles slightly.

I did the workout first thing on Saturday morning and it was really good. Instead of feeling exhausted I felt quite invigorated and energised.

I've just completed day 4 tonight and am really pleased as I'm now able to complete about 95% of the workout (still can't do those bloody press ups though!) I've especially noticed a difference in how much of the cardio I'm able to do and I'm actually quite enjoying it!

I think I should also mention here that although I've been complaining that my thighs and calves have been really tight, please don't let this put you off.

For me, squats and lunges have always been my nemesis and I do have a bad habit of not stretching out properly. So what I would say is male sure you do stretch out and I'd also perhaps recommend spending a little more time on stretching out your legs than the DVD gives you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images