Hmm, not good

21:31

So, I've managed to fail at completing the 30 Day Shred. I'm hoping all isn't lost though, and will try to pick it up again tomorrow.

I watched a program last night about Victoria Pendleton, and when I was watching it, realised that that's what I want, to be really good (not just good or very good) at something. To have the drive and ambition to carry on with something even though the hard days.

Don't get me wrong, I try really really hard with my work and have always managed to get through the days, even the really tough ones, and I think I'm good at it, but sometimes I feel it's a challenge. The geeky stuff just doesn't come naturally to me, I have to learn and practise and practise and learn some more!

I used to play the keyboard and did it quite well, got up to grade 8 and passed a couple of the exams with a distinction. I've always wanted to learn to play the piano so maybe that's something I can do.

I guess I'm just fed up with myself starting things and not finishing them.

Could do better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images