30 Day Shred - Day 1

18:12

So, I got the DVD and read the back cover, and thought "20 minutes, how hard can it be?".  

Turns out, quite hard.

I can't really put my finger on why I found it so difficult, but at the end I was totally exhausted and today I'm aching terribly.  

I ended the workout feeling really worked out on my legs, but I have to be honest that I didn't really feel anything on my stomach or arms.  Today my shoulders are a little stiff, but nothing to write home about.  Maybe this is because in the past I've worked quite hard on my arms and stomach, or maybe the weights I'm using aren't heavy enough.

It's going to be difficult to do Day 2, but know I have to do it tonight otherwise I just won't do it ever again.

I also haven't taken any of my measurements yet, so should probably do that tonight, along with some compulsory "before" shots.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images