5 things that have made me happy this week

15:19

I've been reading a lot of posts recently that have been embracing and appreciating the little things in life.

I think it's very easy to get bogged down in day to day life and routine and I'd like to start making an effort to appreciate the moment a bit more.

So here's the 5 things that have made me happy this week:
  • Walking Button dog in lovely September sunshine - I love watching his tail wag round and round like a helicopter cause he's so excited
  • Spending proper couple time with my special man - it's been a long time coming and it's pretty awesome
  • Starting an excellent and friendly adult education course and rediscovering my love for learning and psychology
  • Watching Breaking Bad with my oldest friend and reaching the end of series 4
  • Walking outside on a sunny Friday morning, expecting it to be freezing, but instead feeling the warmth of the September sunshine on my face.  Lovely.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images